Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spice Cupboard


Every time I opened that spice cupboard I would sputter to myself, "Man,I HATE this lazy susan! Now WHERE is the 'cinnamon'?" 
Then one day I got an idea from a wonderful lady who was organizing at her house. She was doing spice shelves and I was SO excited! Off I went to try it. 
And this is the result! :)

These spices are all on one layer and are all in alphabetical order. Wow! I love to cook and this just speeds up the whole process! I am so blessed! 
I used pint jars, jelly jars, a few olive jars, and some baby food jars.
Just make a list of your spices, gather up the amount of jars you need and print off labels for each kind. Then fill the jars, label, and put them back on the shelves in alphabetical order! Throw out the 'odd' containers and you have a master piece. (=

You don't wanna use glass jars tho if the above happens at your house! LOL
Just arrange them in alphabetical order!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment