Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spinach Breakfast Smoothie

I have found a new Spinach Smoothie via my friend, Marie Landis! It is SSOO good. And so quick and easy!! I cut the recipe down to one pint jar and used Greek yogurt. 
I use...
 One handful Spinach
1 frozen (or fresh) banana
1/2 cup Pineapple
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup water or ice cubes
Blend well and enjoy.


I make my own Yogurt. I didn't have fresh pineapple so I found a can my mom had given to me. The banana is frozen and the Spinach is store bought.

I stuff it all in a pint mason jar.

And I use my regular blender as a bullet. 

Shiny is very seriously drinking her smoothie! :) She LOVES it!!!
She is always asking for one! LOL
This is a fast and easy breakfast for Shiny and I but my men can't seem to get past the color!! 

 Blessings to you all!


Blog link here! :)


These are some great recipes!! Please, go check it out!! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.If you get past the color,you'll love the flavor enough you forget the color. :) Love the idea of the jar on the blender,Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marie! I am always about whatever makes less mess! I can make it and drink it all in the same container! :) The smoothie is so delish and, personally, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete