Saturday, July 16, 2011

Christmas in July???

  •                 

Christmas in July???
One of the most important things for me on my 'to do' list in July is to sit down and make up a Christmas list of  each person receiving cards or gifts from us. Then during the months of July,August,Sept, and Oct the gifts are selected, purchased and IMMEDIATELY wrapped! These gifts are often gotten at sales, on ebay, amazon, etc and are not always new! The cards are gathered up and paper clipped to the gift for future use. I like to have all my gift shopping (and wrapping) finished by the end of Oct/beginning of Nov! It makes for a very relaxed Christmas Season during which the real reason for the season can be focused on! Oh,we don't always hit the goal completely but it sure helps to have a goal there anyway! (=
God bless your month!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! :)
    BTW I love your Christmas goals. Splendid ideas!

    ReplyDelete