Thursday, June 16, 2011

TO READ OR NOT TO READ

I have had others tell me they don't have time to read or they don't like to read. From what I have learned in the past two yrs I don't have time NOT to read! For 15 minutes a day I set my timer (optional) and read. Something that will help me grow into the person I feel God wants me to be! A wife and mother or whatever else. Right now I am reading the book Aspire by Kevin Hall. It is good and gets me to thinking! Also reading a few verses from the Bible during my reading time is essential to a women filled with Grace and Beauty. As to not liking to read,well..... I HATE to wash the dishes but I do it every day and am a better woman because of discipline (I hope) (= I haven't 'achieved' by no means,tho!
I know not everyone is called to the same task so dream big, set goals, read anything you can that will help you and LETS GO! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment